Hi, we are Airly! And we are on a mission to #RepairTheAir.
As our company needs strong Sales Managers, we are actively seeking individuals like YOU to join our fast-moving international start-up team.
Our Sales Team guides the entire journey, from the first ‘hello’ to the qualification stage, conducting needs assessments, providing project estimations, leading negotiations, and ultimately, securing the deal. But this is not the end of the road, as the team set up and takes care of a long lasting collaboration, ensuring satisfaction of our Polish and International clients.
Join us for an exciting opportunity where you will:
- Lead the full sales cycle of SaaS-based services in B2B (direct and partnerships). From prospecting, through winning, to existing customers management and expansion.
- Build commercial proposals and lead negotiations to start long-term, value-based business relationships.
- Nurture relationships with existing clients and apply your expertise in client retention and contract renewal.
- Generate new opportunities through outbound activities and effectively convert marketing generated leads.
- Analyse local markets for customer acquisition, business models, and available sales solutions.
- Co-create specific service offerings, as part of the go-to-market strategy.
- Stay relevant to the customers by keeping up with the latest industry trends, networking through industry webinars and events.
- Travel quite a lot to meet with our clients F2F or be presents at conferences or events.
- Work to a set of KPIs including revenue, margin and NPS.
First, check if you have:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+) and native Polish – you will be working closely with our PL and international clients.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position in international sales environment, with direct revenue accountability.
- Proficiency in research techniques to identify and connect with your target contacts – market research, business analysis, networking, anything more? You name it!
- Experience in leading the full sales process – from prospecting through deal signing to managing and growing the existing business.
- Experience in presenting company at external conferences and maintaining a professional social media presence.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships based on mutual trust with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to be resilient in the face of rejection and have strong negotiation and organisational skills.
- A natural aptitude for building and nurturing relationships.
Bonus points for… Nice to haves:
- Experience in planning and executing strategy for selling to a new industry/country and building new services offering.
- Experience in B2G sector.
- Knowledge in the field of Air Quality, Smart City, CSR and ESG.
What’s in it for you:
- Genuine impact: You will be building and operating the data infrastructure the world needs to halt a public health crisis. This is not a CSR initiative, but a company that is taking a leading role in building one of the critical solutions to a generational problem.
- Make things happen: We are still a start-up, and you will have significant accountability to make things happen from day 1. You will have a lot of autonomy, will learn quickly, and be given a LOT of room to grow.
- Define a new industry: Public awareness of air quality and monitoring solutions is growing, and you’ll play a leading role in defining how that market evolves and innovates over the next few years.
- Salary: 10500 – 14500 PLN + VAT (B2B) + 24 paid days off + per-deal commission with no cap + end of year bonus
- Choose your tools – we will provide you with what you need to work efficiently,
- Private medical care – we’ve got your health covered,
- Work-life balance is not a buzzword– we value work-life harmony for greater job satisfaction, so remote work, flexible working hours and workation are here for you,
- English lessons with Chris, our Native Speaker, if you need to boost your fluency,
- Company growth share scheme,
- Modern, dog friendly office space in central Kraków,
- Various internal initiatives: knowledge sharing sessions and get-togethers,
- And really cool people to work with. 🙂
Here’s what you can expect from the recruitment process:
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at online interviews – we plan 3 meetings in this process! 🙂
A bit about Airly
Air pollution kills 7 million people each year and has been closely linked with exaccerbating everything from respiratory diseases, to dementia and infertility. Air pollution causes 12% of deaths globally and lost productivity equivalent to 4% of global GDP.
Airly has developed a proprietary air quality monitoring solutions so governments and businesses can diagnose air quality issues, identify actions to improve, and verify their progress.
We need to massively accelerate the deployment of hyper-local monitoring to protect public health, inform our actions and hold authorities to account.
Airly was founded by Wiktor (CEO), Aleksander and Misiek, three physics graduates and friends from Krakow University in Poland.
Our COO is Jonathan Gartside, one of the founding leadership team at Bulb.
Airly’s team is made up of 20+ people, with the majority in the functions of product and technology (developing our proprietary integrated hardware-software solution) and growth (covering direct sales, partner-led sales, and public policy).
Diversity & inclusion:
Diverse teams make better teams. Airly is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment which is as representative as possible of our society. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership pregnancy /maternity, race, nationality, religion or belief, gender, political beliefs and sexual orientation.