Airly is looking to hire Front-End developer who will support internal tools maintance together with our skilled and passionate Software team. If you are interested please send us your CV/link to your linkedin account on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using apply-button below.
– Can use the latest HTML and ECMAScript standards in practice,
– Knows how to write in TypeScript and construct complex type definitions,
– Has a very good knowledge of and use at least one front-end framework — and a will to learn the other — from a tuple (React, Vue.js),
– Can use and understands CSS very well,
– Can use Git and GitHub,
– Can use popular Unix commands to navigate in a terminal window,
– Pays attention to UI details and tries to provide the best user experience,
– Has a very good understanding and ability to write in English.
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of TailwindCSS, styled-components,
– Good understanding of build process tools like Webpack,
– Knowledge about accessibility on the web — e.g. writing for screen readers,
– Ability to create beautiful, functional UIs.
It will be a plus if you:
– Know other programming languages (frontend or backend),
– Can use the AWS console,
– Have worked in Scrum and/or Kanban,
– Have written automated tests,
– Can work with Figma and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or Affinity Photo/Designer.
Do you want to work with us, but you don't like any of the job offers listed? Send us your CV and convince us what you're good at. We are always looking for talented people to join our team.